A few weeks ago, Modern Tiny Living Ohio Co-Founder Daniel Hamilton and our Chief Architect, Bruce Faris, spoke at the Wellington School to educate young people about the value of tiny living, how Modern Tiny Living is contributing to the tiny house movement in the Midwest, and we even brought our Mohican model for them to tour!
They wrote a lovely write-up about Modern Tiny Living on their blog, and we wanted to share it with all of you!
Check it out: Tiny Living Large
Modern Tiny Living's first MICRO house is about 20% complete!
We are going to build the most adorable 12' tiny home on wheels you've ever seen :) It's going to be the perfect little customized "camper-esque" tiny house that won't break the bank. Can't wait to show you more updates as we build it!
Come join tons of tiny house enthusiasts as Modern Tiny Living celebrates the launch of Ohio's FIRST FULL-FLEDGED TINY HOUSE VILLAGE - Cedar Springs Tiny Village! Cedar Springs Tiny Village is a beautiful 25-30 lot lakefront community conveniently located within 1.5 hours of Cincinnati, Columbus, and Indianapolis, and only 40 minutes from Dayton! It's going to be a BIG TINY BASH!
• All-day event, come whenever is convenient!
• Tour multiple tiny homes!
• Check out the new Cedar Springs Tiny House Village!
• Enjoy great food from local food trucks!
• Tons of Giveaways: T-Shirts, Tiny House Getaways + More
• Hear informative and entertaining talks from tiny house experts!
• Kids under 18 are free with ticketed adult!
Industry Experts In Attendance:
• Damon Deschamp: Founder of Trailer Made Trailers, the HGTV-featured tiny house trailer industry leader
• Bruce Faris: Tiny House architect, and industry-leader in robust and modern tiny house design
• Daniel Hamilton: Co-Founder of the Midwest's leading tiny house design and construction company, Modern Tiny Living - as seen on HGTV's "Journey to the Tiny House Jamboree"
Date: August 5th, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: Cedar Springs & Kristine Ave. New Paris, OH 45347
Cost: $15 Pre-Sale, $20 at Gate
Parking: Parking is free on Cedar Springs Rd.
Registration: Check-in when you arrive to get your event bracelet
Come eat some great food, check out some tiny homes, enjoy the grand opening of the Cedar Springs Tiny Village and have some fun with us! We'd love to meet you!
We are selling a limited amount of tickets for this event, so be sure to get your tickets NOW to reserve your spot. Should the event sell out, we cannot guarantee walk-ups will be admitted.